• Peptides are chains of amino acids and fatty acids that signal skin to produce more collagen and
hyaluronic acid. In communicating with cells, nerves, and muscles, peptides positively alter the skin’s
response system and rebuilding process. Through enhancing ingredient penetration and triggering
replenishment, they help to create strong, plump, and even skin. In fact, they are recognized as safer
“Botox-like” alternatives due to their efficacy in the prevention and treatment of wrinkles.
• Safflower Oil absorbs quickly to hydrate, balance sebum production, and supply antioxidants to
improve skin barrier strength. Its omega fatty acids play an important role in collagen and cell rejuvenation,
resulting in improved elasticity and minimized wrinkle severity. Vitamins A & E are especially beneficial
for rectifying inflammation.
• Glycerin supplies superior hydration. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and
absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can
effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. The cleansing
and therapeutic properties of glycerin are especially beneficial for abrasions.
• Tocopherol is a moisturizing organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. As a potent
antioxidant, it helps neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative damage.
• Ginseng Extract aims to balance and energize. It offers antioxidants and anti-inflammatory
benefits with its collection of B vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. Through boosting
circulation and oxygen availability, it helps to reduce puffiness and lessen the appearance of
dark circles. Other anti-aging abilities include encouraging elastin and healthy cell formation and
preventing damage and pollutants from clouding skin. The result is a bright, firm complexion.
• Portulaca Oleracea Extract, derived from a succulent plant, has been confirmed as a powerful
anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory. It is filled with minerals, fatty acids, and vitamins A, C, and E.
In addition to helping slow wrinkle formation and prevent water loss, it may inhibit hyperpigmentation
and other damage caused by free radicals.
• Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract is a multi-purpose, medicinal herb that has been proven
beneficial for the mind and body. It’s bursting with amino acids, fatty acids, beta-carotene, and
other plant compounds. Its antioxidant-rich contents help to hydrate, tighten, and fight aging
stressors. By encouraging healthy blood flow, it helps to brighten overall complexion, reduce
swelling, and promote healing.
• Sunflower Oil absorbs easily without clogging pores to deliver antioxidant vitamins, fatty acids,
and beta-carotene. It helps to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation, stimulate cell renewal, and
seal in moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the skin’s natural oil barrier.
It offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, helps retain moisture to support proper skin barrier function.
By reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal
and external healing.
• Jojoba Oil (non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory) is a great option for
compromised skin. It penetrates layers to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe
rough patches, and balance oil levels. Its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing.
The collection of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids keeps the bad out and the moisture in.
• Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) is considered the best retinoid for sensitive skin. It helps
to address thinning and uneven tone through motivating cell and collagen renewal and
conducting antioxidant activity.
• Vitamin D3 absorbs easily to help raise internal vitamin levels and delivers antioxidant,
antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory effects. Through regulating cell growth, it helps to
soothe and repair.
• Flaxseed Oil contains a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids which helps to balance oils,
rehydrate, and protect against damage. Its skin-plumping proteins help to minimize
signs of aging and fatigue.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic that adds water content to skin cells.
This process softens and dissolves hard, damaged skin, revealing the healthy layer underneath.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and de-stress skin,
resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement helps to avoid
imbalances that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Borage Oil (extracted from the seeds of the starflower plant) is filled with GLA, a type of
omega-6 fatty acid, which is known for treating chronic dry skin conditions by reducing inflammation
and strengthening the skin barrier with protective moisture. As an anti-mutagenic, it fights the
formation of cancerous cells.
• Squalane Oil (derived from olives) is a lighter, more stable form of squalene, a natural substance
that can be found in olives, rice bran, wheat germ, and even our own bodies. Without causing
congestion, it sinks in deeply and effortlessly to hydrate and hold in long-term moisture. It promotes
healthy, balanced skin by regulating oil production, reducing inflammation, and strengthening collagen
support. As an antioxidant, it protects skin from many environmental factors that can accelerate
• Sweet Almond Oil is a nutrient-rich cleanser/conditioner that alleviates itchiness and inflammation.
Because it includes valuable proteins, vitamins A & E, minerals, and fatty acids, sweet almond oil helps
to improve cell turnover, soften rough patches, decrease damage from UV exposure, and seal in moisture.
Through enhancing your skin’s protective moisture barrier, it reduces water loss and the risk of future irritation.
• Orange Oil (antiseptic, anti-inflammatory) contains enzymes that clarify and even out skin
texture. By increasing vitamin C and overall antioxidant absorption, it aids collagen synthesis,
steady blood flow, and the prevention of free radical buildup.
• Bergamot Oil is commonly used in aromatherapy for its regulating and uplifting effects.
More specifically, it can help elevate serotonin and dopamine levels and decrease stress hormones.
As an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it offers healing for chronic skin conditions, such as
eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Linalool and carvacrol, two of the included plant compounds,
act as pain relievers.
Directions: Gently apply in the evening after makeup removal. Avoid eye area.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerin, Organopolysiloxane Dimethicone Blend,
Octyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid,
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Myristyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Ginseng Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract,
Sunflower Oil, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinese (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A),
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Oil, Allantoin,
Ionic Clay Minerals, Flax Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Sweet Almond Oil,
Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil