Ancient Clay Soap - Tea Tree Oil 6 oz 100% Natural
Click Image for Gallery
Buy Ancient Clay Soap - Tea Tree Oil 6 oz 100% Natural | Zion Health | Clay Soaps
Ancient Clay Soap with Tea Tree Oil 6oz – 100% Natural
Ancient Clay Soap with TEA TREE OIL is a natural soap containing powerful
For Face, Hands & Body
Purification doesn’t have to be drying.
Many soaps on the market can “clean” effectively, but the benefits are short-lived. During their unforgiving cleansing process, your skin barrier begins to deteriorate. In result, your skin actually becomes more susceptible to environmental damage. This means more irritation, deeper penetration of contaminants and more visible signs of aging. The protection lost cannot be rebuilt overnight.
Why is our soap different?
We have chosen gentle, powerful ingredients from nature that work harmoniously with your skin, not against it. They are proactive AND reactive. Instead of stripping necessary moisture and negatively altering pH levels, our soap helps to strengthen the skin barrier and maintain protective oils. Due to the presence of clay minerals and tea tree oil, it boasts antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying qualities for treating acne and other chronic skin conditions. Nutrient-dense moisturizers balance out the formula, infusing skin with antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids.
Boost collagen and skin immunity with ingredients that are
100% Natural • 100% Vegan • Gluten Free • Sulfate Free • Paraben Free
• Tea Tree Oil is the champion of antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal cleansing. This is why it is commonly used in natural sanitizing formulas. It improves irritated skin conditions by soothing itchiness, reducing pain and swelling, and motivating the healing process. Particularly helpful for acne treatment, tea tree oil helps minimize redness, scarring, congesting oil and the appearance of pores. As a total body bonus, tea tree oil reduces odor-causing bacteria. In addition to treating the previously listed ailments, it also helps prevent them from reoccurring.
• Kanwa Minerals from Montmorillonite Clay (90 trace minerals) have been used for centuries for their calming, detoxifying powers. They extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. With the ability to boost collagen and antioxidant levels, it can accelerate healing. Its fatty acids help to hydrate and enhance the skin barrier. Studies have shown that its high lauric acid content helps combat a particular type of bacteria that can cause inflammatory acne.
• Olive Oil contains vitamins A, D, K and E. It closely mimics the skin’s natural oils and is superior at breaking down water-resistant makeup. In addition to providing nourishing moisture, it has been known to fight against cancer-causing cells, sun damage and other forms of premature aging.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids. Its superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to soothe irritation and prevent infection. Antimicrobial/antifungal properties reduce acne-causing bacteria. By slowing collagen deterioration and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and other imperfections.
Ingredients: Montmorillonite Clay (Kanwa), Edible Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil