Adama Mineral Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Buy Adama Mineral Anti-Aging Eye Cream | Zion Health | Anti-Aging, Eye Cream, Eye Cream
Adama Mineral Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Why conceal when you can solve? Adding and erasing layers each day is not only time consuming, but also traumatic for already delicate skin. Adama Mineral Anti-Aging Eye Cream infiltrates your skin for ultimate hydration, purification and repair. Its anti-inflammatory nutrients effectively balance under-eye fluid and blood flow to correct dark circles and puffiness. It is chock-full of anti-aging marvels that increase collagen production to diminish wrinkles and prevent skin from thinning and losing structure. Our lightweight formula, rich with antioxidants, fatty acids, and peptides, provides moisture that can be readily absorbed without congesting. Dissolve dullness and impurities to reveal energized eyes.
Featuring: Borage Oil is extracted from the seeds
of the borago officinalis (starflower) plant.
It is filled with gamma-linolenic acid, a type of
omega-6 fatty acid, making it an effective
anti-inflammatory treatment for chronic dry skin conditions.
As an anti-mutagenic, it combats the formation of
cancerous cells. Reinforce your natural skin barrier with this moisturizing oil.
• Aloe has the ability to penetrate several layers of skin at a fast pace with its vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. As an antioxidant and antibacterial, it prevents free radicals, bacteria, and allergens from building up and causing skin damage. The damage avoided includes, but is not limited to: wrinkles, dark circles, inflammation, dryness, and overall skin cell deterioration. Through building collagen and moisturizing with its supply of vitamin E and amino acids, aloe is an effective healer.
• Sunflower Oil is a light, non-comedogenic oil that is easily absorbed, making it perfect for delicate skin. It contains a plentiful amount of vitamins and fatty acids to reduce inflammation, lighten dark spots, and seal in moisture.
• Flaxseed Oil is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to balance oils and ease irritation and roughness. Its proteins smooth and repair, lessening signs of aging and fatigue.
• Kanwa Minerals from Montmorillonite Clay (90 trace minerals) absorb toxins and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements. This clay, as a whole, serves as a therapeutic cleanser that prevents bacteria growth as it softens.
• Rosehip Oil repairs tissue, cells and collagen with the availability of fatty acids and antioxidants, such as vitamin A. During scientific studies, it was proven to reduce the appearance of scars and improve overall complexion. By increasing moisture and elasticity, this oil helps skin defend itself against bacteria and other damage triggers.
• Olive Squalane is concentrated oil obtained from olives. Mimicking our natural sebum, this emollient spreads easily to illuminate skin.
• Green Tea Extract has a high antioxidant content that fights free radical damage and collagen breakdown, which makes it a great anti-aging ingredient. As a caffeine source, it helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
• Sweet Almond Oil is a gentle cleanser and conditioner, particularly great for sensitive skin. Because it includes vitamins A & E, minerals, and fatty acids, this oil corrects and protects against environmental stress. The extra, rich moisture creates a defensive barrier that is even more necessary in dry and/or cold weather conditions.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic that adds water to skin cells, which softens and dissolves hardened or scaly skin to reveal a fresh layer.
• Malachite Extract is created from ground malachite stone. It depends on its antioxidants and copper content to purify skin and prevent infection. The copper motivates fibroblast cells to create collagen, increasing skin elasticity. It is a popular extract for after sun care.
• Cocoa Butter (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory) has great staying power with ample fatty acids that smooth imperfections and help skin retain moisture.
• Hydroxysuccinimide is an ester, whose sole function is to minimize inflammation and dark circles caused by a collection of dark tissue, narrowed blood vessels and fluid build-up.
• Chrysin is a plant-based ingredient that increases the needed enzyme to breakdown iron deposits and discoloration.
• Peptides are chains of amino acids that motivate or “trick” your skin to produce more collagen and hyaluronic acid, which help to fill wrinkles, speed recovery and produce a hydrated glow.
*Topped off with skin conditioners and antioxidants*
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Panthenol, Flaxseed Oil, Kanwa Minerals (Montmorillonite Clay), Emulsifying Wax N.F., Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalane, Soy Lecithin, Green Tea Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Allantoin, Malachite Extract, Tromethamine Stearate, Cocoa Butter, Glyceryl Monolaurate, Octyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hesperidin Methyl Xhalcone and Steareth-20 and Dipeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Super Oxide Dismutase, Tocopherol Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol & Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin (Rose Essence), Benzyl Alcohol