• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten Free
Decompress while this nutrient-rich mask dissolves the irritations from the day. This treatment focuses on exfoliating, detoxing and healing. The carefully selected ingredients are bursting with antioxidants, which protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. Anti-aging peptides serve as building blocks for firm, radiant skin. Be prepared for intense hydration and toning. Keep blemishes at bay, stimulate collagen growth and minimize the occurrence and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Exfoliate. Hydrate. Renew.
Key Ingredients with Amazing Benefits:
• Kaolin Clay helps to absorb toxins and uphold your skin’s natural oil balance. As a gentle exfoliant, it cleanses and tones without over-drying.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, including more than 57 trace minerals, help to stimulate skin cell renewal and heal.
• Olive Oil is high in squalene, which mimics the skin’s natural sebum. It is superior at dissolving water-resistant makeup. Overflowing with vitamins and other sources of antioxidants, it contributes to the prevention of sun damage, premature aging and some forms of cancer.
• Anti-aging Peptides are chains of amino acids that signal skin to produce more collagen and hyaluronic acid. These essential building blocks create strong, plump and even skin.
• Lavender Oil offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It helps decrease inflammation, soothe itching and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a potent cleanser, this oil extracts impurities from pores and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus.
• Glycolic Acid provides excellent exfoliation while boosting firmness and hydration. It helps release trapped oils, shed dead skin and fade discoloration for a bright, clear complexion.
• Zinc Oxide works to defend and repair. It assists in maintaining structure, including important fats and connective tissue, when faced with environmental stressors. Zinc influences proper cell function and inflammatory response within the body.
• Lactic Acid rejuvenates collagen, increasing overall firmness. It aids the removal of dead skin and helps seal in long-term moisture. It is useful for fading fine lines, hyperpigmentation and age spots.
• Salicylic Acid serves as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal. It alleviates pain that is commonly associated with acne and other skin irritations. As a keratolytic, it offers breathability by dissolving the extra keratin buildup that can cause clogged, bumpy skin. Due to its astringent properties, it effectively cleanses and tightens pores.
• Activated Charcoal provides deep pore cleansing. It has the unique ability to adhere to and extract toxins, dead skin and excess oil. Antibacterial and antifungal components assist the purification process.
• Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which decrease redness, irritation and swelling. As an astringent, it removes dirt and oil and helps tighten complexion. In result, skin gains heightened protection against viruses, bacteria, infection and other damage.
• Aloe Vera contains a large amount of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. It penetrates deeply and quickly to deliver the amino acids and vitamin E necessary for moisturizing and building collagen. Its antioxidant and antibacterial powers help prevent damage caused by free radicals, bacteria and allergens. The damage avoided includes: wrinkles, dark circles, inflammation, dryness and overall skin cell deterioration.
• Our Antioxidant-rich Extract Blend packs an anti-aging punch and includes the following:
Green Tea is filled with antioxidants that fight free radical damage and collagen breakdown, making it a great anti-aging ingredient. As a caffeine source, it helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
Papaya contains valuable vitamins A, C and E. The papain enzyme is a great exfoliant that helps lessen inflammation and fade imperfections.
Sage includes vitamin A and calcium. These nutrients enhance cell regeneration, pH balance and circulation for healthy, clear skin.
Cucumber contains rejuvenating proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Its astringent qualities control oils and tighten pores. Cooling, antioxidant-rich flavonoids and polysaccharides attract and seal in moisture, offering lasting hydration and calming inflammation. The proteins and fatty acids help maintain and nourish the skin barrier.
Cloudberry includes significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, omega-3 and omega- 6. Because of these nutrients, it can correct dullness and retain moisture for strong, glowing skin.
Horsetail includes essential anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. Its silica content helps boost collagen formation. Working as a toner, it reinforces the skin’s protective outer layer.
Coltsfoot aims to cleanse and soothe with its abundance of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It helps support a youthful complexion by lessening the impact of stress placed on skin.
Thyme combines antioxidants with antibacterial/antifungal qualities, making it a powerful healer and acne fighter. In comparison to medications that are typically prescribed for acne, it is gentler and produces longer-lasting effects.
• Vitamin A is proven to be beneficial for inflamed, congested skin conditions, especially acne. It helps prevent UV damage, also known as photoaging, which appears in the form of wrinkles, dryness, hyperpigmentation and weakened collagen.
• Vitamin B is a must-have for increasing collagen production, lightening dark spots, absorbing moisture, perfecting pigment and regulating oil production. These abilities make it a key ingredient for treating chronic skin conditions and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and other imperfections.
• Vitamin C uses its supply of antioxidants to brighten and stimulate rejuvenation. It helps build collagen, fade age spots and heal and prevent UV damage.
• Vitamin D has confirmed anti-aging powers, such as motivating skin cell turnover to boost protection and reparation. It helps increase immunity against free radicals, which are known to cause pre-mature aging and other damage. Studies have also shown that it helps to treat inflammation flare-ups.
• Vitamin E contains anti-inflammatory antioxidants that repair and soften. Its important role in proper wound healing helps prevent the formation of scars and unevenness.
1. Apply a generous amount onto cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. *Slight tingling may be experienced during application.*
2. Let it set for 10-15 minutes.
3. Use dampened cloth to gently wipe off mask.
4. Rinse skin with warm water.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin Clay, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Kanwa), Emulsifying Wax NF,
Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7(Anti-aging Peptides), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Anti-aging Peptides), Lavender Oil, Glycolic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Activated Charcoal, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin,
Witch Hazel Extract, Cloudberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Mango extract,
Papaya Extract, Aloe Vera, Sage Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Thyme Extract, Horsetail Extract,
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E