Ancient Clay Natural Soap Thieves Essential Oil 6oz
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral blend of essential oils
- Slight Exfoliation for soft skin
- Naturally fragrant aroma
Being faced with illness, contaminants, and everyday stress places us under mental and physical fatigue. After enduring all of that,
we needmuch more than cleansing out of our bath routine. We need a therapeutic experience that offers nourishment and gentle exfoliation
to soften, heal, and reset. Using Ancient Clay Natural Soap with Thieves Essential Oil, you can detoxify and de-stress through the absorption
of comforting, immunity-building oils and clay minerals. Our thieves oil blend utilizes some of the highest rated antioxidant oils that boast antibacterial,
antiviral, and antifungal abilities. Clove and cinnamon send soothing, spicy warmth circulating through your body.
Hints of lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary offer stimulation and clarity to complete the rejuvenating process.
• 100% Natural • 100% Vegan • Gluten Free • No Sulfates • No Parabens
• Thieves Essential Oil is produced by a blend of oils including clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. Together they create a warm, spicy, and refreshing aroma. Thieves oil has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral powers to pack an immunity-boosting punch. Through purifying, reducing inflammation, supplying protective antioxidants, and regulating circulation and oils, it promotes clarity and quick healing.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair. Studies have shown that its high lauric acid content helps combat a particular type of bacteria that causes inflammatory acne.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Coconut Butter is essentially pureed coconut. Therefore, it includes the many benefits of coconut oil, relying heavily on lauric acid to help build skin immunity for resisting bacteria, fungus, and infection. Different from coconut oil, coconut butter serves as an exfoliant due to its grainy consistency. Adding on the ability to hold in protective, antioxidant-rich moisture, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other unevenness.
• Oatmeal is a long-standing remedy for dry, itchy skin. It contains vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that demonstrate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Zinc, being one of these sources, helps motivate the production and function of cells to advance wound healing. Plant compounds, also known as saponins, carefully exfoliate to cleanse and soften. The inclusion of proteins and fats helps to strengthen and protect the skin barrier.
• Clove Essential Oil can be described as a warm, spicy, and stimulating deodorizer. It includes anti-inflammatory flavonoids and has an extremely high antioxidant value. Its eugenol compound adds antibacterial and antifungal qualities. As an astringent, it helps to regulate oil and tighten complexion. Through utilizing these properties and enhancing circulation, clove oil offers relief for acne, itching, and pain.
• Lemon Essential Oil is cleansing and uplifting. It uniquely exfoliates to rid skin of excess bacteria, fungus, oil, and dead cells. Brightening antioxidants, including vitamin C, help to heal and lessen the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
• Cinnamon Essential Oil improves mental and physical wellness with its anti-inflammatory, circulation-boosting, and antioxidant effects. As a powerful antibacterial, it can be effective at targeting even the most resistant types. As a bonus, it helps to naturally preserve the other ingredients and their effectiveness.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a long medicinal history as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic that promotes clarity within skin and the respiratory system. Through purifying and aiding healthy circulation, eucalyptus can help reduce congesting bacteria, overactive yeast growth, and irritation.
• Rosemary Essential Oil is a detoxifying agent that helps remove bacterial, fungal, and viral stressors while helping to activate antioxidant activity to prevent future damage. Its cortisol-reducing, anti-inflammatory plant compounds assist with stress and pain relief. Through cleansing, hydrating, and balancing oils, rosemary helps to heal and prevent acne and other skin sensitivities.
Ionic Clay Minerals (Kanwa), Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Oatmeal, Clove Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oil