Mango Hydrating Face Mask
Buy Mango Hydrating Face Mask | Zion Health | Skin Care, Face Masks
Mango Clay Face Mask - 4oz
Hydrating Face mask for Dry Skin
Comfort and nourish your skin with an exceptional collection of pure and rich butters. Our Mango Clay Face Mask relies on clay minerals to replenish lost nutrients for a detoxing and strengthening experience. Perfectly balanced moisture, offered by an array of vitamins and fatty acids, helps to smooth complexion and uncover natural radiance. Renew and protect in a matter of minutes.
Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines for fighting irritation and preventing infection. Antimicrobial/antifungal properties reduce acne-causing bacteria. By slowing collagen deterioration and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and other imperfections. It balances oils, ridding complexion of dead skin cells and paving the way for regeneration.
• Glycerin goes beyond topical moisture by aiding the outer skin layer in attracting and absorbing water from other sources, such as the air or other layers of skin. Its gentle cleansing and therapeutic properties help to heal acne and other abrasions without drying out skin. The intense hydration achieved with glycerin equals greater protection against harsh weather conditions and pre-mature aging.
• Jojoba Oil is a source of vitamin E, B-complex vitamins and iodine, making it a great ingredient for cleansing skin, preventing infection and repairing. Through decreasing swelling and redness and perfecting natural oil levels, it can combat acne, eczema and rosacea.
• Fractionated Coconut Oil serves as a lightweight moisturizer and antiseptic that is absorbed quickly and completely. It is excellent at supplying hydration and removing any remaining makeup in the process.
• Kaolin Clay helps to absorb toxins and uphold your skin’s natural oil balance. As a gentle exfoliant, it cleanses and tones without over-drying.
• Mango Butter is non-greasy and non-comedogenic. It is filled with nourishing vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants. Vitamin A and vitamin E have protective, regenerative and smoothing effects. By boosting skin immunity, mango butter helps prevent the buildup of damaging free radicals. The vitamin C content helps to brighten and increase collagen production.
• Cocoa Butter is known for its surplus of extremely hydrating fatty acids, which help regain skin elasticity and strength by sealing in moisture. The presence of plant compounds motivates proper circulation for an even skin tone.
• French Red Clay is extracted from hematite iron. It includes restorative minerals that replenish nutrients and eliminate impurities. Through improving circulation, it can decrease inflammation and initiate healing. During its cleansing and exfoliating process, it dries up blackheads and excess oil without stripping the natural oil barrier. In result, it shrinks pores and increases firmness.
• Calcium Montmorillonite Clay contains more than 57 trace minerals, which are calming and clarifying agents that help stimulate skin cell renewal and perfect pH levels. A normalized pH level enhances your skin’s ability to protect itself from toxins, infection and dryness.
Directions: Apply a thick layer onto face, and leave on for up to 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Use daily to prevent waste buildup.
Ingredients: Water, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20,
Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Fractionated Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Kaolin Clay, Mango
(Mangifera Indica) Butter, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter,
French Red Clay, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol,
Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Fragrance