Activated Charcoal Toothpaste- ClayBrite 4oz
With Xylitol and Green Tea Extract
Mineral rich, non-fluoride toothpaste known for its ability to whiten teeth,
help heal gums,control cavities, and neutralize bad breath.
• Xylitol helps keep a neutral pH level in the mouth and prevents
bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
• Green Tea Extract has antioxidants, called polyphenols, that destroy a
number of compounds in the mouth that can lead to bad breath and tooth decay.
• Kaolin Clay contains essential nutrients and phytonutrients, both of which
play a role in therapeutic purposes. This purifying clay may also serve as a
natural tooth whitener.
• Aloe Vera tooth gel is intended, like toothpaste, to eliminate disease-causing
bacteria in the mouth.
• Ionic Minerals Calcium Montmorillonite clay (Adama- more than 57 trace
minerals) known for its ability to whiten teeth, help heal gums, control cavities,
and neutralize bad breath.
Activated Charcoal is known to help
remove stains and absorb toxins.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least
twice a day, preferably after each meal
or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Hydrated Silicate, Xylitol, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate,
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Calcium Montmorillonite,
Activated Charcoal, Cellulose Gum, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil.
Tags: charcoal Toothpaste