ClayBrite White Toothpaste. Non Fluoride.
ClayBrite White Toothpaste 4oz
Non-Fluoride Toothpaste with White Clay
Brighten your smile and strengthen overall immunity with ClayBrite White Mineral Toothpaste. Using natural ingredients that continue to prove themselves even between brushings, our formula effectively cleanses and perfects oral pH level. This restoration helps avoid enamel thinning, cavities, and sensitivity. Clay minerals and xylitol are essential for preventing the buildup of toxins and bacteria that commonly leads to dullness, decay, and inflammation. Antioxidant-rich green tea extract and mint essential oils come highly recommended for treating gum disease and bad breath.
• Fluoride Free • SLS Free • Gluten Free • Mineral-rich
Kaolin Clay is smooth, white clay that contains an array of therapeutic minerals
such as calcium, magnesium, silica and zinc.
It offers non-abrasive cleansing and polishing, absorbing toxins and heavy metals
and replenishing nutrients along the way.
This nourishing purification process can help preserve enamel, protect against cavities,
reduce sensitivity, and correct dullness and bad breath.
• Xylitol, unlike sugar, is a natural sweetener that starves harmful bacteria instead of helping it thrive. In the process, bacterium becomes incapable of attaching to teeth and surrounding tissue. Xylitol specifically targets streptococcus mutans, which cause plaque, cavities, and inflammation. By increasing saliva and helping maintain a healthy pH level, it enhances healthy, protective oral functions.
• Calcium Phosphate is the main calcium compound that makes up bones and teeth. When used as a toothpaste ingredient, it pairs up with saliva to penetrate and re-mineralize teeth.
• Baking Soda assists in whitening teeth, healing sores, and raising the pH level for a healthy oral environment. Studies have proven that toothpaste with baking soda is more effective at removing plaque than those without the ingredient.
• Ionic Minerals from Calcium Montmorillonite clay, including more than 57 trace minerals, gently cleanse and whiten teeth without damaging enamel. They help accelerate the healing process and perfect oral acidity level. By restoring balance, periodontal disease and decay can be avoided.
• Aloe Vera rids the mouth of damaging bacteria. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces irritation and caters to mouth sensitivity.
• Green Tea Extract contains reparative minerals and polyphenols such as catechins. These antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties combat the occurrence of bad breath, cavities, plaque, and gum disease. In particular, the antioxidant-rich catechins help prevent bone loss and infection.
• Menthol offers cooling relief for soreness and prevents bad breath.
• Mint Oils (Peppermint and Spearmint) have been singled out by studies for their ability to help prevent and treat gum disease and bad breath. They offer total oral soothing through increasing circulation and reducing pain.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Hydrated Silicate, Xylitol, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut-derived), Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Calcium Montmorillonite, Cellulose Gum, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil