Clay Dry Silk - White Pine Vegan Deodorant
Click Image for Gallery
Clay Dry Deodorant Silk White Pine
Absorb odor with Clay
ClayDry absorbs odor and toxins with a special type of healing clay called Calcium Montmorillonite Clay.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay) contain more than 57 trace minerals to help absorb odor and balance skin pH.
• Alpine Lichen Extract is rich in antioxidants to help and soothe the skin.
• Witch Hazel is a natural astringent commonly used to help absorb excess oil from the skin.
• Chamomile Extract contains natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Grapefruit seed extract is rich in minerals and Vitamin C; well known for its natural anti-bacterial properties.
Featured Ingredient: Alpine Pine oil contains natural antibacterial, antiseptic, and aromatic properties.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Stearic Acid,
Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Calcium Montmorillonite (Kanwa Clay), Calendula Extract,
Myrrh Gum Extract, Alpine Lichen Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Chamomile Extract, White Pine Fragrance.
Zemea® Propanediol is a skin-friendly, natural and petroleum-free glycol alternative
for the cosmetics and personal care market. Certified by the Natural Products Association
(NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient. Benefits include its high purity, lack of skin irritation
or sensitization, improved humectancy, and environmentally sustainable nature.
Zemea® propanediol can be used to replace glycols such as propylene glycol (1,2-propanediol),
butylene glycol (1,3-butanediol) or glycerin.
• 100% natural - Approved by the Natural Products Association (NPA)
• No Skin Irritation or Sensitization
• High Purity (99.8% minimum)
• Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties
• Environmentally Sustainable Process (based on LCA)
• 100% Renewably-sourced Ingredient from Corn Sugar