• Alpine Extract is rich in antioxidants to help and soothe the skin.
• Witch Hazel is a natural astringent commonly used to help absorb excess oil from the skin.
• Chamomile Extract contains natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Grapefruit seed extract is rich in minerals and Vitamin C; well known for its natural anti-bacterial properties.
SCENT: Pears with a hint of tangerines
Featured Ingredient: Ionic Clay Minerals contain more than 57 trace minerals to help absorb odor and balance skin pH.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride,
Cetyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Calcium Montmorillonite (Kanwa Clay), Calendula Extract, Myrrh Gum Extract,
Alpine Lichen Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Chamomile Extract, Green Pear Fragrance.
Zemea® Propanediol is a skin-friendly, natural and petroleum-free glycol alternative
for the cosmetics and personal care market. Certified by the Natural Products Association
(NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient. Benefits include its high purity, lack of skin irritation
or sensitization, improved humectancy, and environmentally sustainable nature.
Zemea® propanediol can be used to replace glycols such as propylene glycol (1,2-propanediol),
butylene glycol (1,3-butanediol) or glycerin.
• 100% natural - Approved by the Natural Products Association (NPA)
• No Skin Irritation or Sensitization
• High Purity (99.8% minimum)
• Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties
• Environmentally Sustainable Process (based on LCA)
• 100% Renewably-sourced Ingredient from Corn Sugar
UPDATE: We are in the process of updating our ORIGINAL FORMULA deodorant labels from “BOLD” to “SILK” to better reflect the silk-like texture of our deodorants that begins with the ingredient “Aqua”. This will help customers distinguish between our ORIGINAL and NEW FORMULA (begins with the ingredient “arrowroot powder”). We’d like to ensure that there will be no changes to the ingredients; it is solely a label change. For further questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.